Department Of Mechatronics Engineering

Mechatronics engineering includes 70% of Mechanical engineering and remaining 30% Electronics engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Control Engineering and Systems design Engineering. In order to design and manufacture useful products Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering, that is to say it rejects splitting engineering into separate disciplines..

Originally, Mechatronics just included the combination between mechanics and electronics, hence the word is only a portmanteau of mechanics and electronics. However, as technical systems have become more and more complex the word has been "updated" during recent years to include more technical areas.

Department Laboratories

  • AutoCAD lab
  • Surveying-Practice
  • Fluid Machinery Lab
  • Environmental engineering lab

Career Opportunities

  • Building complicated structures, bridges, roads
  • Geo-Technical Engineering
  • Irrigation or Environmental Engineering
  • Transportation, Traffic and Surveying
  • Water Resources